New fashion items released in 2022: shop trendy spring and summer essentials here

For its 5th anniversary, Neous launched a divine collection of heels and handbags embellished with crystals and luxurious fabrics.

Neous Neptune pleated mini bag

Neous Neptune crystal mini bag

American artist Ed Ruscha designed this limited edition scarf for Gagosian. And the best part: all sales will go directly to (RED), an organization founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver to fight the AIDS pandemic.

Ed Ruscha: Science Is Truth Found Out (Red)ition Scarf

Photo: Courtesy of Tindi Mar

Modeled by Tindi Mar in Mexico, vogue sweatshirts, hoodies and crew necks are back. This time in dreamy beige and pastel shades. There is also a pair of comfortable track shorts perfect for spring.

Vogue Shop Logo Hoodie Antique White

Vogue Shop Shorts in Antique White Logo

Vogue Shop Rainbow Peach Mash Sweatshirt

Vogue Shop Hoodie in Sandshell, Sandshell and Buttercream Blend

Photo: Courtesy of Reformation

With sustainability in mind, Reformation has launched its Circular Denim collection. Each style is made from 20% recycled denim and the remaining 80% is FibreTrace cotton, a high-tech material that makes it easy to trace the entire life cycle of denim.

Reformation Miami pleated trouser jeans

Jaime Reformation Denim Dress

Reformation Milo utility overalls

Reformation Cynthia high waisted straight jeans

Photo: Courtesy of Farm Rio

For the first time ever, Farm Rio’s playful prints are now available on footwear exclusively at Nordstrom, from beaded loafers to technicolor sneakers.

Farm Rio braided pearl mules

Farm Rio Embroidered Pineapple Ankle Knot Platform Sandal

Farm Rio whipstitch palm sandals

Farm Rio Beaded Platform Trainers

Introducing a new handbag that honors the legacy of Salvatore Ferragmo. If the caged silhouette looks familiar, that’s because it’s inspired by the label’s iconic ’50s Kimo sandals.

Salvatore Ferragamo cage bag



Salvatore Ferragamo cage bag

Salvatore Ferragamo cage bag



Salvatore Ferragamo Caged Leather Bucket Bag

From brilliant round cuts to baguette diamonds, Mejuri’s jewelry offerings now include dreamy wedding bands at a fraction of the price.

Mejuri Eternity line band

Mejuri Baguette Diamond Half-Eternity Wedding Band

Mejuri Eternity bangle in white gold

Mejuri Fine Diamond Eternity Band

Photo: Courtesy of Jimmy Choo

Speaking of weddings, Jimmy Choo’s latest bridal collection has just arrived with dazzling flats and sleek heels to match the occasion. You will also find charming handbags to take with you on that special day.

Jimmy Choo Micro Cloud Clutch

Jimmy Choo Rosie Platform Sandals

These beloved popcorn-textured pieces from Mara Hoffman return for spring. This time in olive, red and black separates.

Mara Hoffman Sloan shirred modal midi dress

Mara Hoffman Sloan Color Block Smocked Midi Dress

Photo: Courtesy of Melissa x Simon Miller

Simon Miller’s cult clogs get a makeover with help from Melissa. The duo also released some fun slides to take us through spring and summer.

Melissa x Simon Miller Bubble Clogs

Melissa x Simon Miller women’s bubble clogs

Melissa x Simon Miller Cloud Slides

Melissa x Simon Miller Cloud Pool Slides

Photo: Courtesy of Aries x New Balance

Here’s a collab that will make the gym even more exciting, from vibrant sneakers to chic cropped hoodies.

Aries x New Balance Q Speed ​​Vest

New Balance x Aries Fresh Foam 1080V11 Trainers

Aries x New Balance Q Speed ​​Rise

Aries x New Balance Socks

Photo: Courtesy of Rotation

Cool brides will rejoice when they see Rotate’s inaugural bridal collection. It’s full of modern finds, like sleek strappy dresses and puff sleeve dresses.

Rotate Birger Christensen Bridal Kasia Sequin Maxi Dress

Rotate Birger Christensen – Bridal Noon Midi Dress

Rotate Birger Christensen – ruffled midi dress

Rotate Birger Christensen Wedding Grace Dress

Photo: Courtesy of Doen

Dôen’s spring collection welcomes swimsuits for the very first time to accompany these summer floral dresses.

Dôen Plage bikini bottom

Photo: Courtesy of Fendi

Finally: Fendi’s Peekaboo bags will be available in even more sizes when the new ISeeU Petite ($3,890) and Micro ($1,590) editions hit Fendi stores exclusively on April 7. Above is a preview of the miniature heroes modeled by Adwoa Aboah in a screenshot from a Luca Guadagnino short.

Photo: Courtesy of Still Here

Here is a brand that showcases the wonders of denim. In their latest collection, skirts, jackets, jumpsuits and jeans are all made with the beloved textile.

Still Here Americano Jacket in Vintage Blue

Still Here Subway classic blue jeans

Still Here Bone Panama Skirt

Still Here Jumpsuit Selma firm blue

Laura J. Boyer